pointless

Do you have any comments to make about our service or products.
Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service, then please let us know
alan
pointless

Post by alan » Sun Sep 15, 2013 10:35 pm

I can only assume that this is a defunct site with no experts left on board. I did try to get involved but I'll have to get advice elsewhere. Thank you and goodnight.

wormcity

Re: pointless

Post by wormcity » Mon Sep 16, 2013 10:08 am

Hi Alan

Wormcity is run by 2 people me (Ronnie) and my husband Geoff.

Our priority is to get orders out to our customers and answer direct emails and phone calls first.

This forum is an add on that not only serves Wormcity customers, but customers from our competitors as well
Your questions have been answered, it was only 48 hours from your post.
If it was an urgent question you can phone or email us or even private message me - where you would get a reply far quicker

Ronnie
Last edited by wormcity on Tue Sep 17, 2013 10:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

alan

Post by alan » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:35 am

Sorry Ronnie, I didn't mean to be rude, it just seemed to me that all your latest replies were 3 or 4 months ago, previous to my query last week, so I just thought maybe you'd packed it in. That's all, no malice intended,(just worming my way out of an awkward situation here!). Sorry again and thanks for your help. x

wormcity

Post by wormcity » Sat Sep 21, 2013 11:05 am

Not a problem  :) ))))

alan

Post by alan » Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:17 pm

Thank you for being so understanding Ronnie! I don't know where my wormery came from, been in the garden about 10 years, unused, its the square dustbin type with a hinged lid and tap at the bottom. However, I noticed that loads of tigers were escaping from my ordinary compost bin everyday so I cleaned out the wormery, put paper on the platform and 2 or 3 inches of garden soil on that and have been adding the escapees to this everyday, about 50 so far! None of them have tried to escape the wormery, in fact I see no evidence of worms in there at all, even when I first lift the lid. Is this normal? Should I expect to see wormies, or should I fear the worst?

wormcity

Post by wormcity » Wed Sep 25, 2013 3:13 pm

Hi
you have an original wormery from Original Organics.

have you been putting food in the wormery yet, or are the worms just in the soil in the bottom ?

alan

Post by alan » Fri Sep 27, 2013 1:04 pm

Hi, I chucked in a few rotten apples from the garden, a lot of teabags that I tore up first and a couple of handfuls of grass cuttings which I then covered with a damp newspaper. Do you think they're ok in there? Still no sign, and I don't really want to dig around in case I disturb them, or do you think I should have a little peek?

wormcity

Post by wormcity » Mon Sep 30, 2013 10:23 am

yes, do check, however don't put grass clippings in, causes real problems !!

petworms

Post by petworms » Mon Sep 30, 2013 3:47 pm

I love checking on the worms - may check a bit too often "daily" just to check they are happy.  8)

alan

Post by alan » Wed Oct 09, 2013 12:10 pm

I had a gentle rummage and found a couple of big fat juicy tigers! Bigger than anything that I've put in there. I must've put 60 worms in there by now so should I just start putting all my veggie waste on the top?

Return to “Testimonials / Feedback”