First Baby worms

If you are having problems with an existing wormery, or just need some advice - then ask it here
echo69
First Baby worms

Post by echo69 » Fri Aug 05, 2016 2:11 pm

My herd have had some baby worms and a clutch of about 10 eggs, the babies were mainly in the top lid about six of them needle thin and about 20 mm long, the eggs I found in the sump along with some worm casts and four worms, I have had worms and casts in the sump before and as now moved them all up into the top tray. :)  
Stan(echo69)

WillyWorm

RE: First Baby worms

Post by WillyWorm » Fri Aug 05, 2016 5:15 pm

echo69 wrote: My herd have had some baby worms and a clutch of about 10 eggs, the babies were mainly in the top lid about six of them needle thin and about 20 mm long, the eggs I found in the sump along with some worm casts and four worms, I have had worms and casts in the sump before and as now moved them all up into the top tray. :)  
Stan(echo69)
Congratulations Stan next time maybe you will be at the birth lol. Light a cigar and enjoy 

Willy

echo69

Post by echo69 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 5:11 pm

WillyWorm wrote:
echo69 wrote: My herd have had some baby worms and a clutch of about 10 eggs, the babies were mainly in the top lid about six of them needle thin and about 20 mm long, the eggs I found in the sump along with some worm casts and four worms, I have had worms and casts in the sump before and as now moved them all up into the top tray. :)  
Stan(echo69)
Congratulations Stan next time maybe you will be at the birth lol. Light a cigar and enjoy 

Willy
Didn't you get your cigar in the post?lol
Stan

WillyWorm

Post by WillyWorm » Sat Aug 06, 2016 8:45 pm

Necho69 wrote:
WillyWorm wrote:
Stan(echo69)

Willy
Stan
Nothing yet ☹️

echo69

Post by echo69 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 10:03 am

WillyWorm wrote:
Necho69 wrote:
WillyWorm wrote:
Stan(echo69)

Willy
Stan
Nothing yet ☹️
Postman Pat or his cat must have smoked it! ;)

Return to “Worms & Wormeries”