Feeding

If you are having problems with an existing wormery, or just need some advice - then ask it here
WillyWorm
Re: Feeding

Post by WillyWorm » Tue Apr 26, 2016 2:25 pm

Ok sounds like you have some determined swimmers there, maybe a world champ in the making. I guess the only thing left to do is to erect a diving board and see what happens. Lol

I think u are handling it great have fun and enjoy.

Wildly

elleyfant

Post by elleyfant » Wed May 04, 2016 7:09 am

Hahaha. Not really any liquid in there yet. I've stopped checking them now they're set up outside, leaving them be. I open the tap every so often to check for liquid, but nothing comes out.

Upgraded their house with a new level recently. I know it's a bit early, but they did get a lot of additional soil/compost/manure to start them off in their bedding, and they still come looking for food on a semi-frequent basis, so I add more when I see this. They seem to be doing ok. I haven't gone searching for eggs or anything as yet, but it really is fun. Can't wait for the first harvest of compost!

WillyWorm

Post by WillyWorm » Wed May 04, 2016 6:21 pm

Hi thanks for your update. Things seem to be going very well,  congratulations.  Can I suggest that occasionally you lift the bottom tray and check there is no build up of liquid in the sump, some times the tap gets blocked and needs to be cleared.

Looking forward to your next update
Willy.

Return to “Worms & Wormeries”