Fantastic product and Service!!

Do you have any comments to make about our service or products.
Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service, then please let us know
greenfingerswannabe
Fantastic product and Service!!

Post by greenfingerswannabe » Sat May 27, 2017 11:08 am

What a fantastic product and service!!

Ordered one day, arrived the next. Having previously seen an assembly video online, it took no more than 15 minutes to completely set up without the instructions. Read them later and found them to be easily understood and very comprehensive. I had done considerable product research online and am confident that I have made the right decision in selecting Wormcity. With my new excitement I called with a host of questions and spoke to Geoff, who said that I would really need to speak to Ronnie as she was the expert, but had just left on an appointment. Geoff answered all my questions, very enthusiastically and with a full explanation, very much to my complete satisfaction. Very pleased to see that this is a family run business and send my best wishes for continued success long into the future. My 7 year old granddaughter absolutely adores my "Worm's House" and will help me to look after our army of digesters.

PS - It would seem that the worms that you have supplied are very sophisticated. I shredded newspaper as recommended, but they seem to have a preference for the Guardian rather than the Sun.

Return to “Testimonials / Feedback”