Replacement Wormery

Do you have any comments to make about our service or products.
Do you have any suggestions on how we can improve our service, then please let us know
The AA Man
Replacement Wormery

Post by The AA Man » Fri Jun 19, 2020 4:49 pm

I recently bought a housing only wormery to replace a Can-O-Worms that was at least 20 years old and on its last legs (quite literally, in fact, because 2 of its 5 legs had broken, making it quite unstable).
I am very pleased with the quality and design of my wormery. The steps in the base make it so much easier for the worms to get back into the body of the wormery and the solid lid means that not too much rain water can get in so that the compost doesn't get too wet.
My only comment (and it isn't a complaint) is that my arms were a bit too small for me to be able to assemble the wormery on my own and also see what I was doing at the same time, but this was easily solved by asking my wife to help. I also used a couple of washers on each nut and bolt to protect the plastic from over tightening. Other than that, everything else was fine.

jamesbrick

Re: Replacement Wormery

Post by jamesbrick » Mon Dec 28, 2020 12:50 pm

Congratulations on your purchase. I also put together a worm house myself once, and what do you think? My five-year-old son, while riding a scooter around the house, dropped it to the floor and it shattered! Can you imagine how upset I was?

Return to “Testimonials / Feedback”